Animatic Fourth Pass

Hey all; here's another pass at my animatic. Some tweaks were made and I've started keying out some "mini" shots, or the shots that make up the bigger ones composited.




I wish I'd done more work, but it was Thanksgiving and the burnout hit me hard. I didn't have Thanksgiving the day of, so I goofed off. And then Friday and Saturday was food prepping for a Holiday get together and I made all the food. It was crazy. Then Saturday night it went off without a hitch. We still have leftovers that have been my dinner on and off for the past week.


Now that I'm at this stage I can kick off my favorite part, which is the animating. I like it best because it has easier, more definable goals (get these keys done, tween this, etc.) and the pay off is the best (wowee I made that move). I'm hoping to be more motivated to get more done in the week now that I'm at this stage. Crossing my fingers!

0 comments: