Animatic Advetures II: The Heckoning

Since my film is pretty visual, I tried to throw together a first pass animatic for timing and pacing for the images/"story". I'm still open for switching some things around, so some of the transitions either aren't around or aren't very developed. Although, the ones at the beginning are even keyed at some parts to be more representative of what I'm trying to aim for.


Also for fun here's the sticky note madness I have on my desk that I used to try and plan the order of the sticky vingettes:

What a journey.

Still need to do a coloring with shadows animation test. Didn't have time to do it this week. If I'm being honest it's only week 3 and I'm already starting to feel the grindstone scrape my nose (I'm probably going to look back at this week 13 and be like,  "You don't even know, buddy, pal." Hey, future me seeing now me in memories, hope you're getting enough sleep and stuff, also good luck in your final stretch.)

Anyway, onward I forge, but now I gotta go to bed. See y'all later.


0 comments: