Another Animatic with Diff Music

Bit late, but here's this week's animatic! It's got a more upbeat and jazzier soundtrack, so some of the visuals would have to be taken out if I go this route (the breakup for example).


Also the Ottawa International Animation Festival was super fun and I saw some super cool stuff! I also won a silent auction for vintage merch, so now I have a sweatshirt from '94, so it's older than me (I'm also currently wearing it; super comfy if you're wondering). It was nice to see new animations and see the range of what people come up with. I gotta remember to take a step back and watch other people's stuff more often. 

Until next week!


EDIT: Hey! Just wanted to quickly add a keyed out shot, since some of the shots as they are now don't covey the level of stickiness I need to aim for:


0 comments: