Another Pass with Scratch Sound, Oh Boy

I'm a tired potato.



Anyway:

I went to the artist's call meeting for RIT, Eastman, and other students for collabs and need to send a couple emails off to possible composers. I also think I've managed to nail down a sound designer too, yay.

So for today I have another pass with some scratch sound thrown in. Not all of the sound is covered, but I wanted basic stuff for my more "prioritized" shots. I also took a couple shots out, so some of the transitions either don't exist, or are weird in between.


I also low-key am afraid I'm behind, but I don't know if that's just me being paranoid or not. It is week 7 and we have 15 weeks, so it's pretty much the halfway point by now. Maybe I'll ask tomorrow about it. Anywho, cheers, y'all. Until next time.

0 comments: