My First Animatic

Wow, my first animatic you guys! I feel so professional. It doesn't have sound yet, bur it still looks cool.




I made this in TVPaint Pro 11 and honestly I'm so thankful I bought pro. Being able to view the storyboards as an animatic in real time is insanely invaluable. It also helped me make it amazingly fast; I did the whole thing today. So if you're on the fence about which version to get, I'd definitely tell you Pro, hands down.

I also have to wake up early to go to the Artist Call meeting with Eastman and Nazareth students. I'm not presenting, but I'm hoping I can at least foster some good connections, and I'll have my boards from this animatic (you can publish it directly from TVP, how fantastic is that?) if someone is interested in composing for it. I certainly hope that's what will happen.


0 comments: