The Dog Who Started It All

I present to you, the most dramatic dog in existence, my dog, Dusty:




This is her usual shtick, where she'll make a big commotion about something and then wait to see what the reaction is. She really needs to be the center of attention at all times. Even in puppy school she couldn't stand to see the teacher being with the other puppies. I love you to death, Dusty, but maybe you could tone down the theatrics. 

Also decided to try my hand at a dog walk with just legs and torso while referencing the Survival Guide:


It's pretty jumpy, and I'm still trying to get a handle on dog legs, but hey, I have to start somewhere. I'm going to try to figure out how I want my film to look sometime this weekend or so. Expect a lot of concept art for environments, and maybe a mood board.

I also talked with MJ today about TVPaint, and she's helped me realize that maybe amazing cleanup like flash cartoons isn't my style. Once I figure out the look of the film, I can consider clean-up, but I don't need to expect to even want to get that crispness anyway. TVPaint has so many cool tools and possibilities, and I'm excited to go more in depth about it with her next week. 

0 comments: